Hotels in London
1316 Accommodations in London
This hotel comprises 3 floors with a total of 115 rooms and features a lobby with a 24-hour reception desk, a safe, a luggage room and...
With a stay at Dolphin House in London (Victoria), you'll be convenient to Vauxhall Bridge and Buckingham Palace. This 4-star aparthotel...
Accommodations in London
London is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world. This city offers plenty of historical and cultural attractions, a variety of parks ideal for relaxing on a sunny day and streets filled with shops.
Check out its many museums, including the Victoria&Albert Museum, the British Museum with its Egyptian mummies and the Tate Modern. Do not miss the boating lakes in Regents Park or the Speakers' Corner in Hyde park.
Take a walk across Westminster Bridge from the London Eye to the iconic Big Ben. During your visit to London try to visit St. Paul's Cathedral, where you will find the 17th-century Grand Organ and a monument to Wellington.
You may be interested in
Hotels by theme
- Hotels in the centre of London
- Hotels with spa in London
- Hotels with hot tubs in London
- Hotels with pool in London
- Luxury hotels in London
In London we will have moderate rain, it is advised to dress in layers due to the minimum temperatures. There will be a gentle wind which may cause the sensation of being cooler than 5°C.
- 6°C | -3°C
- 6°C | 2°C
- 8°C | 4°C
- 8°C | 6°C
Hotels by category
- 1 star hotels in London
- 2 star hotels in London
- 3 star hotels in London
- 4 star hotels in London
- 5 star hotels in London
Points of Interest in London
- Train station - London-Blackfriars
- Train station - London-Bridge
- Train station - London-Cannon Street
- Train station - London-Charing Cross
- Train station - London-Ebbsfleet International
- Train station - London-Fields
- Train station - London-Heathrow T123
- Train station - London-Heathrow T4
- Train station - London-Heathrow T5
- Train station - London-King's Cross